It’s splash pad time. The temps are high but the kids still want to go outside. Unless you have a pool at home, it’s time to pack up the swimsuits and sunscreen and head to the nearest splash pad.
Here’s a list of places you can go to cool off. And here’s an article about splash pad safety.
- Grand Park – LADT
- Stoner Park – West LA
- Aidan’s Place – West LA
- Coldwater Canyon Park – Beverly Hills
- Virginia Avenue Park – Santa Monica
- Tongva Park – Santa Monica
- Annenberg Beach House – Santa Monica
- Pacific Park – Glendale
- La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center – La Mirada
- Panorama Recreation Center – Panorama City
- Sylmar Park – Sylmar
- North Hollywood Recreation Center – North Hollywood
- La Pintoresca Park – Pasadena
- Mason Park – Chatsworth
- St. Andrews Park and Recreation Center – South LA/Inglewood
- Cerritos Park – Glendale
- Rancho Tapo Community Park – Simi Valley
If you’d like more information on the San Fernando Valley or Los Angeles, or to have help looking for your next home, please feel free to reach out! I’m happy to help, no obligation.